Are you a parent asking, "Am I failing my child?"
Or are you feeling defeated as a parent?
Have you found yourself doing exactly what you said you'd never do:
yelling at kids, just like your mom did!
Are you looking for positive ways to discipline your child and regain peace in your home without destroying your children's self-esteem in the process?
The Redirecting Children's Behavior class is packed with positive parenting skills that will not only give you your life back, but also make parenting fun! I know that may be too big of stretch for you right now, but wouldn't you like some new tools in your parenting toolbox?
You will be given the parenting help and tools you need to raise happy, free thinking, responsible children. You’ll get proven skills that easily redirect misbehavior while building strong and loving connection. You’ll wonder how you ever parented without these keys!
Do you recognize one of these children?
- a strong-willed toddler who demands all of your attention
- kids fighting; siblings fighting and bickering
- the "bully" who pushes others around
- kids whining; the whining child who says "I can't"
- a child seeking to be the center of attention
- a teenager who breaks the rules and talks back
What you'll gain from the Redirecting Children's Behavior parenting class
- Reduced scolding and yelling with more cooperation
- A positive feeling about your parenting skills
- More time for yourself and better quality time with your children
- Increased creativity as a parent
- Skills to promote agreement instead of fighting
- Closer relationship with your spouse and children
Benefits children experience after parents
have taken this course
- Accept positive feedback from parents to help them grow
- Increased sense of responsibility and initiative
- Higher self-esteem and confidence
- Feel lovable and capable
- Better decision-making skills
- Increased ability to resist peer pressure
- Learn life skills for success
Specific parenting skills you'll learnHOW TO:
- Motivate your children and create cooperation
- Convert negative motivators, i.e., nagging to positive messages
- Dramatically reduce misbehavior, disrespect, and whining
- Resolve conflicts with respect and win-win solutions
- Model in a way that builds high emotional intelligence in your children
- Capture teaching moments that build healthy self-esteem and enhance confidence!
What people have to say about these parenting classes
Great course. Great teacher. You are so lively and fun to be with without coming across like you know it all, but you definitely practice what you preach. ~Bernadette H.
Redirecting Children’s Behavior has empowered me with the tools to change my parenting in positive ways...already, more feelings are being shared and problem-solving and win-win negotiations are replacing conflict and struggles. ~Mary S.
The class has helped me to be more aware and conscious about my children and their behavior. Parenting can feel like walking through fog, not knowing why things turn out the way they do, and not knowing how to influence things. Your class is a great tool to lift the fog so we, as parents, can see the treasures (children) and help polish them versus scratching and breaking them. ~Elizabeth S.
"Redirecting Children's Behavior" course is based on sound psychology and is strongly influenced by the work of Rudolf Dreikurs, MD, author of the highly acclaimed book, Children: The Challenge. Kathryn Kvols who is the author of the book, Redirecting Children’s Behavior, developed the course.
Some blogs to get started:
And if you're interested in attending a class, please call Jennifer at Heartmanity 406-577-2100 or contact us for an up-to-date schedule.