As a couple, have you ever wondered, "Why does relationship have to be so hard?" Do you feel as though your spouse acts like just another child? Do you feel exhausted from all the talking about change, but nothing changes? Is your spouse expecting things you don't feel are fair? Do you feel guilty when you take care of yourself because you "should" be...?
If you answered "yes" to even one of these questions, check this out.
In this marriage workshop you will learn:
- How to calm yourself in 6 seconds or less and create win-win
- Simple and practical skills to honor differences and get what you need
- Strategies for moving past painful memories into more love
- 5 essential secrets that will transform your relationship
- Keys to stop conflict before it even starts
Benefits of attending:
- A lot more ease and fun in your life and relationship!
- Ease of being true to yourself and loved by your partner
- Increased connection & love in your relationship
- Remarkable decrease in arguments
- Greater connection and love
The workshop is held at the Beall Park Recreation Center, 415 North Bozeman, Bozeman, MT.
For more great tips for achieving a thriving relationship, check out our newsletter.